Toll free 1-866-296-9473
NRGwise has helped thousands of Homeowners Save money with our Home Energy Assessment
NRGwise has had the privilege of helping tens of thousands of homeowners save over $30 million in renovation costs by identifying energy leaks with a home energy assessment, resulting in annual energy savings of over $8 million — year after year. Our Energy Advisors (EAs) have one or more areas of expertise: residential construction, renovation and Home Inspection and have received extensive training to meet the technical requirements established by Natural Resources Canada (NRCan). A NRGwise EA knows exactly how to help you identify energy savings opportunities and create an action plan that fits your budget and rebate qualifications.
Helping Deliver Peace of Mind for over 17 years
Since the late 1990s NRGwise Inspections has been helping home buyers and sellers gain Peace of Mind in their real estate transactions. In 2007, NRGwise was awarded a license from Natural Resources Canada to deliver home energy assessments and to provide Energy Advisor Training. Since then, we’ve trained dozens of Energy Advisors (EA) throughout Canada.
Founder Paul Gagliardi has over 3 decades of contracting and subcontracting experience and almost 20 years experience as a Registered Home Inspector. Carrying on his family’s tradition of being involved in the home building industry, Paul’s unique business perspective, entrepreneurship and commitment to training new talent continues to be a major contributing factor to the success of the company’s commitment to providing exceptional customer service. Over the years, Paul has hired, trained and coached over 120 technical staff and 20 administrative support staff.
Why we do what we do
Through our Pillars of Excellence and our NRGwise ‘Happy-Customer’ Promise, we improve the energy efficiency and comfort of your home by providing home energy assessments to help you save on your energy and utility bills.
Our primary focus is to help our clients:
- Improve the comfort levels of their homes
- Save money on upgrades
- Save money on annual heating costs, up to 20% year after year
- and at the same time help to improve the environment
Pillars of Excellence
Whether you’re renovating, building, buying or selling your home, a NRGwise Energy Advisor (EA) delivers peace of mind by providing you with professional reports for your Home Energy Assessment and taking the time to answer all of your questions. We work to maximize your rebates and within your budget to make the process as simple as possible.
Happy Customer Promise
At NRGwise, we are not satisfied until you are. As part of your Home Energy Assessment, your NRGwise professional will conduct a Job Completion survey so you’re able to let us know how we did and if there’s any room for improvement. We want to ensure that our work meets or exceeds industry standards and your expectations.
At NRGwise Consulting, we promise to:
- Provide a thorough explanation to avoid hidden surprises
- Work towards ensuring that everything is done right
- Be friendly and approachable and recommend service providers that share our values
- Be open and transparent
- Make helpful recommendations
- Respect your time, property, and privacy
- Act as your voice by providing constructive feedback to service providers when appropriate
By choosing NRGwise, you become a NRGwise Preferred Client. Benefits include:
- Timely notification of critical, seasonal maintenance tips and other relevant information about home energy efficiency
- Exclusive offers
- Curious about something? Ask us a question and we will provide tailored feedback to your specific needs