Toll free 1-866-296-9473
BuyWise reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers published on its Internet sites. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page and the Disclaimer page are recommended.
BuyWise respects the privacy of its Web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you — in our service offices or at your home or business location; through mail correspondence; and, on the phone. Staff adhere to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
BuyWise makes every reasonable effort to ensure that customer information is accurate and complete. We rely on our customers to notify us if there is a change to your personal information that may affect your relationship with our company.
Specifics of how BuyWise gathers and uses Internet information are outlined below.
- Open and manage an account
- Deliver requested services
- Contact customers about appointments.
- Follow up with customers to determine satisfaction with services
- The only additional personally identifying information arising from your use of the BuyWise Web sites is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this would include any information forms that you fill out, submitting comments, suggestions or questions through a feedback form or an e-mail.
- BuyWise will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.
At BuyWise, we ask for consent to collect, use or disclose customer personal information, except in specific circumstances where collection, use, or disclosure without consent is authorized or required by law. We may assume your consent in cases where you volunteer information for an obvious purpose.
We ask for your express consent for some purposes and may not be able to provide certain services if you are unwilling to provide consent to the collection, use or disclosure of certain personal information. Where express consent is needed, we will normally ask clients to provide their consent orally, in person, by telephone, in writing, by checking a box on a for, or electronically by clicking a button.
A customer may withdraw consent to the use and disclosure of personal information at any time, unless the personal information is necessary for us to fulfil our legal obligations. We will respect your decision, but BuyWise may not be able to provide you with certain services if we do not have the necessary personal information as identified above.